La vida es un hexágono




Como siempre, vengo corriendo antes que se acabe el tiempo para subir mi trabajo para el reto de Junio de Challenge Yourself.
As always, I come running before time runs out to raise my work for the June challenge Challenge Yourself.

Y este es mi trabajo (espero les guste):
And this is my job (I hope you like it):








Como pueden ver, mi hambre está fuera de control :p
As you can see, my hunger got out of control

Espero les guste mi trabajo de este mes y les dejo mi canción favorita para este reto,
I hope you like my work this month and I leave this challenge to my favorite song,


Bob Sinclar - World Hold On

Comentarios

  1. Wonderful and fun layout! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a playful page you've created. I like how you've pushed/tilted a couple of the e's out like feet.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cute page! Thanks you playing with Challenge YOURself!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares